I am Free!
Finally, after long period of stress and pressure, I am free of all of these... Thank god! I can do whatever I wanna do, provided I complete the housechores... -_-'Initially I was so worried about I don't know what to write in that ACT subject, luckily I manage to put all the "rubbish" that I've learned from these 4 years into the paper, it's all about communication. Haha. If got a C I would be happily satisfied.
Anyway, I am still not 100% free though. I still have to finish the "make up" and "touch up" work for my thesis and lazy as I, I will only start it after Labor's day. I wonder am I really free these 3 weeks? But I am grateful enough if I don't have to worry about my study and thesis anymore. It is just so not easy for me.
In 4 days, I went for clubbing twice, sing k once, stay at Genting for one night with my uni buddies, watched 2 movies, and ate buffet twice. Haha..not bad not bad! Can't believe my graduation trip is going to Genting, apa la! However I truly enjoyed the trip with all the uni buddies that I've working with them on assignments for 2 years. Except I don't know why it took me 3 hours to get down from genting. Stupid bus and crazy KL traffic! p/s: thanks for your patience my dear
I started to sleep at 6am everday after my exam, truly crazy....and just because of can't sleep and therefore I am here again...yet I am so happy....muahahahaha...
Is time to see some old friends that I seems like "lost contact" with them for quite a long time. Better list them down...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home